contact us 740-845-1129
- Set up the blanket at the bottom of the waterway
- Align the arrows in the direction you wish to unroll (point the arrows up hill)
- Cut off the green plastic and discard
- Using the cables provided attach the un-roller to the 4-wheeler
- Place approximately 5-7 pins to secure the position
- Begin unrolling keeping the 4-wheeler in the center of the waterway at all times
- Use the Pounder to pin along black lines
For 16 ft. wide blankets there will be five lines and for 8 ft. blankets there will be three.
- Place one pin every square yard (approximately one pin per step)
- Slack will accumulate on the inside cable as the waterway begins to turn
- Pull the roll backwards so that both cables are tight and the blanket overlaps downhill
- Pin the overlapping flap and continue unrolling
It may be easier to cut and redirect the blanket for 90 degree turns.
•Starting a New Roll
- Place the new roll over the previous roll
- Overlap at least 3 feet
- For Smaller Waterways: Cut rolls to desired size with a chainsaw
- For Larger Waterways: Place rolls side-by-side and overlap 6 in- 2 ft
- Leave approximately 1 ft of the blanket unpinned
- Dig a trench (6 in by 8in) to bury the end of the blanket
- Pin the blanket to the bottom of trench and re-fill in the trench with dirt
Rock pads: Clear a 6in by 8in trench, tuck the blanket under, and recover with rocks
Tip: The pins go in easier the more the ground is worked.